Course in Physics by S. C. Pandey is a customized and structure-driven series that focuses on the solid foundation of concepts. The author’s authority, command and experience are reflected in the chapter-end exercises, which were class-tested while he successfully guided students for IIT-JEE over several decades. Each exercise demonstrates the application of concepts, and is constructively designed to aid quick and accurate problem solving. The meticulously designed and structured examples and illustrations, as well as the concise and lucid text provide a firm footing with which to crack the IIT-JEE and other competitive examinations.
- Lucid, simple and user-friendly narrative to make learning Physics a joy.
- The author’s command and authority on the subject is reflected in each Chapter
- Illustrations and graded examples for easy grasp and understanding of concepts.
- After Chapter Exercises build and check the students grasp
- Diligently designed and class-tested exercises to build speed and accuracy
Table Of Contents
- Magnetic Field and Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices (Semi-conductors)
Publication Year 2010
Number of Pages 392 Pages
Exam JEE Main & Advanced