This adapted version of the International Bestseller Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker is structured completely in accordance with CBSE syllabi and designed keeping in mind the requirements of Class 12 students.
Developed with a skill-based approach, this set of Textbook and Practice book aims to provide a firm foundation in learning physics and quantitative techniques. The Textbook offers a clear and engaging explanations of concepts while the Practice Book helps understand the applications of concepts and sharpens problem-solving skills. This set is a must-have resource for CBSE students and those aspiring to enter the medical and engineering field through competitive examinations.
- Full color Textbook with globally renowned content
- Complete CBSE syllabus coverage and includes the latest supplementary text
- Interspersed with interesting facts and applications and enriched pedagogy to support learning
- Worked and Practice Problems to enhance problem-solving skills
- Practice Book in two color with two distinct parts to target CBSE and Competitive Examinations
- Detailed Chapter Review for quick recap of concepts
- Adequate Worked Problems for learning the skill with solutions to Textbook exercises, NCERT exercises and previous 5 years’ CBSE, AIEEE and AIPMT questions
- Vast collection of Practice Problems for practicing the skill
- Useful Appendices at the end of the Practice Book.
- Knowledge-Bank DVD Features
- A companion DVD with the set of Textbook and Practice Book containing:
- Innovative and stimulating animations.
- Contributions of scientists pertaining to the concepts covered.
- Chapter summaries for quick recap.
- Log tables and their operations.
- Important and useful links.
- Previous five years’ question papers (CBSE/AIEEE/AIPMT) with solutions.
- Mock tests to help you evaluate your performance.
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Wiley India
- ISBN: 9788126532452, 8126532459
- Edition: 2011