This handbook is useful for Class XI and XII students who are appearing for board exams. The Handbook Of Mathematics helps them revise the various concepts of mathematics. There are 39 chapters in this book, each containing key notes, terms, definitions, and formulae. Additionally, anyone aspiring to take engineering and other exams like, engineering, medical, NDA, CDS, and other competitive examinations can benefit from the Handbook Of Mathematics. Special emphasis has been placed on the format of the handbook so that it can be carried around by students and read through conveniently. It is suitable for everyday work for problem-solving or exam revisions. The handbook displays concepts clearly, and identifies and succinctly describes all the factors involved. It contains every equation and formula that a student might need while learning. It also functions as a quick-revision aid for students and helps students clear up any doubts about concepts.
The book explains topics like Relations and Binary Operations, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Matrices, Determinant Probability, Inverse T-Functions and T-Equations, Heights and Distances, Rectangular Axis and Straight Lines, Circles, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Differentiation, Indefinite Integrals, Differential Equations, Vectors, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statistics, Numerical Method, Linear Programming, Problem Computing, Group Theory, Elementary Algebra, Logarithm, Geometry, and Mensuration. Handbook Of Mathematics was published by Arihant Publications in 2012. This 2012 edition is available in paperback.
- The book contains a section with formulae and key notes for quick revision.
- It also has an appendix with more information to relate concepts and understand them fully.
Table of Contents
- Sets, Relations and Binary Operations
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Inverse T-Functions and T-Equations
- Solution of Triangles, Heights and Distances
- Rectangular Axis and Straight Lines
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Intergrals and Its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Numerical Method
- Linear Programming Problem
- Group Theory
- Elementary Arithmetic-I
- Elementary Arithmetic-II
- Percentage and Its Applications
- Elementary Algebra
Publisherv Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd – Meerut
Number of Pages 464 Pages
Exam Scholarships & Olympiads