Organic Chemistry for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) – Part 2 is a comprehensive book for students preparing for the Joint entrance examinations. The book comprises of chapters on Grignard’s reagent and organometallic compounds, reduction and oxidation reaction of organic compounds, aromatic compounds and alkyl and aryl halides, alcohols, phenols and ether, aliphatic and aromatic aldehydes and ketones, carboxylic acids and its derivatives, and synthetic and natural polymers. In addition, the book consists of several subjective type, assertion and reasoning type, and multiple choice questions for thorough revision and final practice. This book is essential for students aspiring to study engineering from premier technical universities of India.
About Cengage Learning India
Cengage Learning India is a book house that has been developing and publishing numerous books for higher education, academic and professional books, library reference books and also guides for various competitive exams. Their main motto is to publish books that are not only informative but also evoke more interest in the learning process in students. Some of the books from their publication house are 35 Years Solved Papers IIT-JEE Mathematics, A Textbook of Engineering Mathematics, An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering, An Introduction to Web Design and Programming and Advanced Problems in School Physics.
Table of Contents
- Grignard Reagents and Organometallic Compound
- Reduction and Oxidation Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds and Alkyl and Aryl Halides
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers