- The book Theory of Counting (Permutation, Combination & Probability) for JEE Main & Advanced 2015 delves deep into the basics of Permutation & Combination and Probability then advances into the IIT JEE level and ends up high with the International Maths Olympiad level.
- The book provides FREE video lecture links (prepared by the author) marked in each chapter. This will be a very useful ADD ON feature for the students who face any sort of problems in basic concepts and fundamentals.
- QR codes have been provided which will directly take you to the video with the help of your Smart phone or tablets.
- For students other than Smart phone or tablet users links have been provided which they can access on the web.
- Each chapter has been well explained and illustrated with numerous examples for the better understanding of the reader.
- Each Chapter is divided in two parts –
Part A: Basic, concept building and Board level Questions
Part B: Difficult, IIT JEE and Maths Olympiad Questions
- It is advisable to students that before attempting Part B of any Chapter they must solve Part A of all the chapters.
- Quantitative problems in this book has been divided into 5 difficulty levels viz. Concept Applicator, Concept Builder, Concept Cracker, Concept Deviator, Concept Eliminator.
- The details of the various levels are as mentioned
1. Concept Applicator – Basic concept testing questions.
2. Concept Builder – Concept strengthening questions.
3. Concept Cracker – Challenging level questions.
4. Concept Deviator – IIT JEE equivalent level questions.
5. Concept Eliminator – International Maths Olympiad standard questions.
The best bet is that this book is self-sufficient in itself. For the aspirants of any competitive examination like IIT JEE Main & Advanced, RMO and also Board exams etc. their quest for an overall adaptive book ends here.
- Once the reader is able to successfully complete this book, he can be rest assured of his excellent performance on the exam day.
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Disha Publication
- ISBN: 9789384089344, 9384089346
- Edition: 1st, 2014
Search by Location