This comprehensive and thoroughly revised edition of Thermal Physics provides a concise and balanced account of all the fundamental concepts along with plethora of solved and unsolved problems, as per examination requisites. Following a conceptual flow, the textbook covers all important topics in the subject like Maxwell’s Distribution, Transport Phenomenon, Laws of Thermodynamics, Entropy and Statistical Mechanics.
- As per new UGC syllabus: Comprehensive coverage to all major universities syllabi.
- New chapter on Radiation and new topics on Liquefaction of Gases, Power and Refrigeration Cycles and Applications of Low Temperatures.
- Rich pedagogical features including Learning Objectives, Summary, Mnemonics and over 175 Illustrations.
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (7 March 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259003353
- ISBN-13: 978-1259003356
- Product Dimensions: 38.6 x 6.4 x 57.2 cm